Mark your calendar!!! Saturday, May 2, 2015!!!
Our event will include a chip-timed 5K and 10K, Fun Run and Walk
and a ½ mile Kids Obstacle Dash with more obstacles!
**This Page is Under Construction**
2014 Race Results: 2014 Race Results
- 5K Individual: $–
- 10K Individual: $–
- Kids’ Obstacle Dash: $–
- Family Registration (Same Household, Any Event): $–
- Group Registration* (15+ Participants): $–/Participants
Registration Flyer: (flyer)
Registration: Your registration options include:
- USPS Registration
- Same Day Registration
- Lebanon Chamber of Commerce
Event T-Shirts: This year’s event t-shirts are $–/each.
Event Description: This 6th annual fun run and walk takes place at the scenic Cheadle Lake Park in Lebanon on Saturday, May 2nd, 2015. All proceeds go to Build Lebanon Trails (BLT) and will be used towards planning, promoting, maintaining and developing over 50 miles of fully accessible multi-use, hiking, walking, and bicycling trails in Lebanon.
Distance: 5K (3.1 miles); 10K (6.2 miles); Kids’ Obstacle Dash (1/2 mile)
Location: Cheadle Lake Park on Weirich Drive in Lebanon, Oregon.
- Packet Pickup: 7:30am-8:30am
- Kids’ Obstacle Dash Starts: (time)
- 10K Race Starts: (time)
- 5K Race Starts: (time)
- Walkers Start: (time)
Awards and Raffle Drawings: Immediately following the return of the 5/10K runners. Please stay and celebrate the Awards Ceremony and Raffle Drawing.
- Super Star Gold Metals for all Kids’ Obstacle Dash participants.
- Participant ribbons for all finishers.
- 1st Place Rosette for each age group.
- 2nd & 3rd Place Ribbons for each age group.
- Overall male and female winners will receive a special gift.
- ALL participants will be eligible for random prize drawings.
Directions: From I-5 (North or South) take exit #228 for Corvallis-Lebanon/OR-34; head East on OR-35 towards Lebanon. Follow OR-34 into town; take a right onto South Main Street/US-20 E. Continue to the South side of Lebanon, approximately ½ mile past Wal-Mart. Take a left onto Weirich Drive and look for BLT Event Signs directing you to the event. (MAP)
- The 5/10K courses are a mix of paved, packed gravel and hard packed dirt on a relatively flat with little change in elevation. The trail follows a loop that will take you by Cheadle Lake; along the shores of the lake and through Cheadle Lake Park.
- The Kids Obstacle Dash is a half mile, not timed, fun filled obstacle course. Parents/guardians can help their child(ren).
Parking: FREE parking is available on-site at the south side of Cheadle Lake off Weirich Drive.
Race Officials: Race officials will be positioned along the trail to direct you.
- Phone: (541) 409-1302
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Mail: P.O. Box 2604, Lebanon, OR 97355
- Website: lebanontrails.com
- Facebook: Build Lebanon Trails and BLT Cheadle Lake Run/Walk
Mark your calendar!!! Saturday, May 2nd, 2015!!!
Special Thanks to the 100+ Businesses, Foundations, Organizations and Individuals that help keep the development of Lebanon’s Trail system growing.