Second 2022 Photo Contest – BLT’s Flora and Fauna Safari
Submit a photo taken of flora or fauna on any of our BLT trail walks and win!
Deadline for submissions extended to May 31, 2022
Take on an adventure in Lebanon, Oregon along the Build Lebanon Trails to explore the flora and fauna of our community. You may even see some intrepid explorers on their safari, known as the Family Bug Crawl, to seek out the miniature wildlife that occupies this unique interface of riparian zone and community neighborhood on April 9th.
Take a shot of flora or fauna for any trail group listed below:
- Northside Community Trail ~ West (Veterans Walk, Boulder Falls)
- Northside Community Trail ~ East (Dr. Thad Nelson Trail, Had Irvine Trail)
- Marks Slough Loop Trail
- Burkhart Creek Trail
- Porter Park to Cheadle Lake Trail
- Cheadle Lake Trails (North Shore Trail, South Shore Trail, and Island Loop Trails)
- Old Mill Trail (to include Eagle Scout Trail and West River Trail)
See the comprehensive trail map and trail walks for information about these trails.
- Applicants can submit one photo for each trail group listed above.
- Photo must be taken by the applicant.
- Altering the photo (such as Photoshop) is ok.
- Photo can be taken at any time in any year.
Prizes and Awards
Grand Prize Winner: A $50 gift certificate and growler from Schmizza.
Followup winners: A gift certificate for a large pizza at James Gang Pizza.
Schmizza and James Gang Pizza are two of our wonderful BLT community supporters who frequently donate prizes for our events. We are very grateful that they step up so often to support us.
Build Lebanon Trails can use winning photos on our website and in promotional materials, with or without attribution.