Hello Build Lebanon Trails (BLT) Supporter,
Thank you for everything you do to help Lebanon have the best trails, parks, and community in Oregon.
As you know, Build Lebanon Trails works closely with the City of Lebanon to make our dreams of enhancing our trail system a reality. The city is currently writing a grant application to add several improvements at Century Park. If awarded, the grant will provide funds to make the following improvements:
- Construct new accessible pathways through the park
- Add a new restroom
- Construct a large picnic shelter
- Resurface the tennis and basketball courts and convert one tennis court into four pickle-ball courts
- Add accessible parking
- Install artificial turf to the infield of the youth/senior softball field
These improvements will greatly improve the use, comfort, and efficiency of the park and provide a comfortable starting point to access the growing Lebanon Trail System. We recently completed the Northside Community Trail that crosses the north side of Lebanon from east to west, and Century Park has become a starting point to hop on the trail and experience a continuous walkway that crosses the town. We also are working on having that trail lead all the way to the south side of Lebanon at Cheadle Lake.
Please write a letter of support
Please take a few minutes to write a short letter of support to show the Oregon State Parks and Recreation Department (OPRD) that you support the project and the community, to help us receive a grant for this exciting project.
A letter from you can help make these important improvements to your park a reality. It also helps the city bring Oregon Lottery grant funds back into our community. Your letter will be included with the grant application that will be submitted to OPRD on or before April 1, 2017.
- Email your letter to email@example.com or mail it to BLT, P.O. Box 2604 Lebanon OR 97355.
- If you don’t have time for a letter, please email me a short note with your name and contact info.
- Letters need to be received before March 31st.
Thank you again for your support of Build Lebanon Trails and our wonderful community of Lebanon.
Build Lebanon Trails